About the Journal
The Czech Journal of Civil Engineering is an online scientific journal whose goal is to publish high-quality original scientific contributions by researchers, academics and doctoral students based on an open and easily accessible platform.
The Czech Journal of Civil Engineering allows publishing in the following fields of civil engineering:
- Building Construction
- Building Physics and material engineering
- Construction digitalization, automation, and robotics
- Construction Management
- Geodesy and Cartography
- Green construction and sustainable built environment
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Modern techniques of construction including BIM
- Structural economics
- Structural engineering and road structures
- Technology and mechanization in civil engineering
- Urban planning and public spaces
- Water management and water structures
and other related topics.
The articles published in the Czech Journal of Civil Engineering are subject to a double-blind peer review.
Articles published in Czech Journal of Civil Engineering are licensed under Creative Commons License.
ISSN (online) 2336-7148